You need to make an appointment to apply for, or collect, an ID card (identity card). You will need to pay any fees when you apply. You need to make an appointment via the website to collect your travel document. You need to schedule your collection appointment 6 working days from your application.
Step 1: information about conditions and things to bring along to your appointment
Conditions for making an appointment
- You are a Dutch national.
- You are registered in Almere or you have a 'briefadres' (postal address) here.
- You will always need to be present during applications and collections
What to bring along to your appointment
- All passports and the identity card you currently have, even if these have expired.
- A colour passport photograph which meets the requirements. The passport photographs must be no more than 6 months old at the time of the application. You can’t have a passport photograph taken at the municipality.
- Debit card (for payment).
ID card for children
Children below the age of 12 must apply for an ID card with their parents’ consent (authority figure). Parents can provide their digital permission for this at least 2 working days before the appointment.
This form is only available in Dutch.
Don't have a DigiD? Then complete the Consent Form (pdf, 0,063Mb) (only in Dutch) and bring this along to the appointment. The signature on the form must be the same as on the proof of identity provided.
ID card collection for children below the age of 12
The applicant is always present as a parent (authority figure) when collecting an ID card for a child below the age of 12. Please make sure you bring along the extract of the authority register if authority has been arranged via the courts.
ID card collection for children from the age of 12
Children can apply for an ID card independently from the age of 12. Consent is not required.
Step 2: Make an appointment
Make an appointment online via the 'make an appointment' button. Or call 14 036.
Make an appointment This form is only available in Dutch.
|Identity card for persons from 18 years old||€ 68.50|
|Identity card for persons up to and including 17 years old||€ 36.95|
|Surcharge urgent procedure||€ 51.60|