Contact Parking Service
For information about parking in Almere you can contact the Parking Service. You can apply for most of the parking products digitally. If you prefer going to the service counter then schedule an appointment. You can schedule an appointment online, via telephone, or by email. Do not forget to bring along your DigiD code.
Is something changing in your contact details, e.g. your email address? Then you can change this at the e-counter in an easy and fast way. You do this by logging in on your account at the e-counter.
You can also communicate it to the Parking Service. Then they will change it for you. You can find the contact details below.
- Monday to Saturday: 09.00 - 13.00
- Thursday (shopping night): 18.00 - 20.00
- Last Sunday of the month: 11.00 - 13.00
- Monday to Saturday: 13.15 - 18.00
- Last Sunday of the month: 13.15 - 17.00
- Visiting address: Blekerstraat 6, 1315 AH Almere
- Phone number: 036 534 32 02
- E-mail: email@example.com
Management multi-storey car parks
The multi-storey car parks are managed 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, from the control room of the Parking Service. The control room can be reached by telephone on telephone number 036 531 96 42, or via the report button on the parking equipment.