Report a problem
Do you see a problem in a public area (street, park, sports field or water)? You can report this problem to the municipality.
This form is only available in Dutch.
What can you report?
For example, you can report:
- Broken street lighting
- Broken traffic lights (always call 112 in a dangerous situation)
- Broken or sagging road surface, sidewalk or bicycle path
- Public greenery such as tree damage
- Pollution around the place where you live, such as waste dumping, litter or (bicycle) wrecks
- Something that bothers you and others around you. For example, flooding, oak processionary caterpillar and rats