Report a problem

Do you see a problem in a public area (street, park, sports field or water)? You can report this problem to the municipality.

Report a problem in the public space

This form is only available in Dutch.

What can you report?

For example, you can report:

  • Broken street lighting
  • Broken traffic lights (always call 112 in a dangerous situation)
  • Broken or sagging road surface, sidewalk or bicycle path
  • Public greenery such as tree damage
  • Pollution around the place where you live, such as waste dumping, litter or (bicycle) wrecks
  • Something that bothers you and others around you. For example, flooding, oak processionary caterpillar and rats